Save the Date!
"Celebrating the Next Generation"
from July 31 - August 3, 2013 in Columbus, Ohio. Join us for the USTA National Conference. Register by
May 10th for Special Price!
Click here for more information
Trager Practitioner Application Process:
- Following completion of all fieldwork requirements for all Core Trager trainings, attend at least 2 Recommending Tutorials from at least two different Tutors. These Recommending Tutorials can be no more than 3 months apart. Recommending Tutors will sign Student Transcript and provide Student with a copy of the Tutorial.
- Write a 2-3 page (double spaced, typed) personal statement that communicates a sense of your learning process and self-development while in the Trager certification program. This can include, but is not limited to, your struggles, successes, questions, insights, etc. On the last page please write your name, address, list of Trager trainings and Instructors you have had, and all Tutors you have worked with during your training.
- Within 30 days of successful completion of the second Recommending Tutorial, submit completed Student Transcript, Recommending Tutorials, signed Practitioner Agreement, Personal Statement, any additional documentation required by the National Association, pro-rated Practitioner dues (amount determined by National Association) to the National Association administrative office.
Trager Practitioner Agreement
Ongoing active membership in the Trager organization is a requirement for continued practice as a Trager Practitioner. In addition, Trager Practitioners agree to receive at least four Trager sessions per year, attend at least one Renewal Tutorial every two years, fulfill appropriate Continuing Education requirements, and uphold the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the Trager organization. The Practitioner Agreement is signed every year at membership renewal.
Trager Practitioner Continuing Education Requirements
- Attend a Trager Level IV training within 2 years of becoming a Trager Practitioner
- Attend 24 hours of training every 3 years. This training can be more advanced Trager trainings or training related to movement or somatic education, private practice, or public presentation and group leadership. In addition to the Trager organization trainings, other recognized providers of Continuing Education include official bodywork organizations such as Upledger Institute, Aston-Patterning, Body Mind Centering, Feldenkrais, Continuum Movement and Authentic Movement.
- Attend at least one Renewal Tutorial every 2 years.
- Receive 4 Trager sessions each year from certified Trager Practitioners.
Trager Level 1 Trainings...
Where it all begins!
Looking for upcoming Trainings?
Click here for the current training Schedule
Search for: "United States